Тренеры

Модератор: Модераторы форума

Сообщение pavelned 03 май 2008, 21:41
Заметил что еще нет топика о тренерах, и решил открыть :grin:

Тем кто понимает английский будет интерессно... 8)

Многие уже наверно слышали что Трапаттони новый тренер Ирландии. Вот его речь на пресс конференции. Когда попадутся не понятные вам слова, не пугайтесь что вы их не знаете. Это Трап маленько немецкого добавил :D
Если нужно будет, спросите, переведу эти слова...

„I apologize, my English is not good. I'm sure in the future I will speak better.“

„I am in trust and...I saw Marco Tardelli and Liam Brady, they are my assistant, they were very good players for me and many years ago, but they also are too very experience and know...footballmen. There are also fitness coach Alan Kelly, Frank Stapleton and Mick Martin. We need, we must work together. I can continue in Salzburg, my president said I think about you for oder two, three years, but I had offert every month für a new jobs oder Nationalteam and Italien.

I don't want to come back Italien, because I know Italien, Italien is very, very difficult and... your collega, the press, no, no, is normal, I live again with critiche, is very important.

When Don Givens calls me „Giovanni, there is that opportunity, Giovanni, is eine good opportunity, the team is good, the players are good and is eine große challenger.“

I am sometime impulsive, I say what I think, but I think also one hundred. When I answered to this OK, I had immediately eine great enthusiasm in to me. Many players plays in England, England is very important in European...is England, Frances, Italien, Spanien, Deutschland, they are stark, they are hart.

And I think with this jung is good to match and eine oder with experience, Dunne, Finnan, Given, Carsley, Keane.

We have to trust, the team understand. Not quickly, I change no a lot, it is very dangerous to change a lot, I have experience, it is impossible to change in one or two games, I think with the good performances, good players and organisation we have that great possibility to qualify. I am trust. :molot: :mrgreen:
pavelned

Re: Тренеры
Сообщение pro 07 май 2008, 20:13
Хотелось бы понят смысл темы. ну и перевод хотелось бы узнать.
pro

Re: Тренеры
Сообщение Зеедорф 07 май 2008, 20:18
перевод хотелось бы узнать :P
Зеедорф

Вернуться в Реальный футбол